Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Friday the 13th

So I just wondered what everyone was doing this friday the 13th, because although I don't really believe in the superstitions about how spooky it is, and other such hogwash, someone must buy into that stuff since the remake of the actually good horror movie friday the 13th will be released then.

So the question is "What are you doing for friday the 13th?"

Me personally, I am going to play a survival horror game of Dungeons and Dragons, which should at least prove to be hilarious if not actually scary

4 comments:

  1. I'm doing homework and sleeping! Yesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this will be followed by a wonderful and relaxing valentines day when I'm going to sleep, do more homework and watch "America's Most Wanted" and "Solitary".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a date with a guy named Jason on Friday the 13th. Yep, that's right. Jason. Friday the 13th.

    That was done on purpose too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just attended my class and luckily...i performed quite better this day..
    i got my exam results which were relatively high..
    love friday the 13th actually..

    ReplyDelete