Monday, March 16, 2009

girl scout cookies help fund what exactly?

Well I heard that there was a big controversy surrounding girl scouts, and what they use the proceeds from their cookie sales for. I heard that the money doesn't even go to help fund girls going to camps, or help the homeless, or anything like that, but rather they help the girls afford Jonas Brothers concert tickets! So my father wanted to see what they said on the site what the benefits were for the girls selling cookies. In the site under the section of the site that said "Benefits for girls" there were some bullet points, and there was a picture of a sailor, so naturally my father was surprised and made a great comment, which was "The benefits for girls are... SAILORS?!" maybe that isn't as funny to all of my readers as it was to me, but I laughed quite a bit about that.

1 comment:

  1. Only you, Gary. Only you would find something sketchy in an organization such as The Girl Scouts.

    ReplyDelete