Tuesday, March 3, 2009

permit, phai thai, and people

Well I haven't blogged in a while, which I know deeply saddens most of you, but I have had some new developments in my life, such as receiving my driver's permit, trying my first dish of Phai thai food, and my first time driving I almost drove into a curb due to being distracted by a lovely daughter of god...

I tried driving with my dad in the Redmond High school parking lot on sunday, and because I know lots of friends who live near there, I called all of their families to tell them to stay away from the parking lot, if they valued their lives. My first thought about driving is that it is difficult, my second thought is that I might shorten my father's life significantly if I practice driving with him too often.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you didn't die, but you had never driven before? Not even on those days where you dad just takes you to the church parking lot to do a few laps? How long do you have to have your permit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, never driven before :P well I just got my permit, so I went to the RHS parking lot, then the church parking lot to do a few laps actually, and I haven't driven in my actual church parking lot yet, too many turns for me to handle right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear Gary, it seemed like only yesterday you were making ridiculous poses at my wedding and asking for a one way ticket to Fountain Green. My how you grow up so fast. Congrats on getting your permit. Please don't kill your father.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the confidence Angelica, I would still be okay with a one way ticket to fountain green, but only to get away from redmond, and so I could play some more games with your family, so I could hear your mom say "GREEDY" one more time, haha

    and I hope I don't kill my dad either haha

    ReplyDelete